WHY, WHAT, AND HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
Why we collect the information: We collect information about you, including any personal information that you provide to us:
• We do not sell personal information.
• To present our Website and its respective content to you.
• To conduct business with you.
• To provide you with information, products, or services.
• To answer questions and provide other customer services.
• To develop new or modify existing products and services.
• To manage your account/wine club subscription(s), including expirations and renewals.
• To fulfill your wine club subscriptions and other orders.
• To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features on our online services.
• To notify you about changes to any of our online services or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
• To assist in our efforts to implement, maintain and modify our information system, network, and cybersecurity protections.
• To conduct internal analysis and create profiles of customers regarding their preferences and purchasing behavior, to plan strategy and growth and to collate reports and manage information to support our business operations.
• For any other purpose with your consent.
What type of general and personal information we collect:
• General information is information about you but does not specifically identify you, such as IP address, geolocation, or other online identifiers; and/or information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our online services and usage details such as what pages you looked at.
• Identifiable personal information is what you provide to us when you check out of our store and by which you may be personally identified, such as name, birthdate, age, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, personal preferences, credit card information, including billing address, or any other identifiers by which you may be contacted online or offline;
How we collect the information:
• Personal information you provide by filling in forms on our online services. This includes information provided at the time of subscribing to our wine clubs, purchasing products or contacting us for additional information, products or services. We may also ask you for information if you enter a contest or participate in a promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with any of our online services or products.
• Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
• Details of transactions you carry out through our online services and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide credit card information before placing an order or registering for our wine club(s) through our online services.
• General information that does not personally identify you include details of your visits to any of our online services, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the online services.
• Cline Family Cellars use third-party applications and tracking partners to collect and manage these cookies, including Google Analytics, Google Ads, and Facebook Pixel codes. We use this information to personalize features and content, as well as through social media ads and personalized ads on the Google Display Network. These cookies also allow us to create remarketing (or similar lists) that identify and serve individuals with specific interests in our company or products.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose aggregated anonymous information about our users without restriction.
• To third party service providers we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the business purposes for which we disclose it to them.
• To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to use the “Contact Us” feature of our Website, we will transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the appropriate persons with our Company in order to provide you with the requested information or to otherwise fulfill your request.
• To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
• To enforce or apply our policies, terms and conditions, and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
• If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
YOUR CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
You have choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. You may contact us to opt out of any programs or use of your information as well as you may ask us to delete your personal information. You have control over your own information.
• Analytics Partners. We use analytics services such as Google Analytics to collect and process certain analytics data. These services may also collect information about your use of other websites, apps, and online resources. You may learn about Google’s practices by going to https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/, and opt-out of them by downloading the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on, available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
• Advertising Partners. We work with third party advertising partners to show you ads that we think may interest you. These advertising partners may set and access their own cookies, pixel tags and similar technologies on our Services and they may otherwise collect or have access to information about you which they may collect over time and across different online services. To opt out of Facebook Pixel tracking, you may withdraw your consent by visiting your Facebook settings.
If you do not wish to receive personalized ads, please visit these third party opt-out pages to learn about how you may opt out of receiving web-based personalized ads from member companies. You can access any settings offered by your mobile operating system to limit ad tracking, or you can install the AppChoices mobile app to learn more about how you may opt out of personalized ads in mobile apps.
• Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email address used by Cline Family Cellars for our newsletter or emails to promote our products or services to you, you may opt-out by using the unsubscribe link in each email we send, by calling us or sending us an email at email@example.com.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS AND ACCESSING OR CORRECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
California Civil Code Sections 1798.100 and 1798.105 permit you to make requests to access categories and specific pieces of personal information about you as well as to request we delete your personal information. Please call us at: 800-546-2070 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. Note that we can only delete your personal information by also deleting your user account. We may not be able to accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our online services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.Company Commitment to Privacy
The Olive Press is involved in current industry initiatives—such as the Online Privacy Alliance (www.privacyalliance.org) —to preserve individual privacy rights on the Internet and in all aspects of electronic commerce.