- Italian-Style Salsa Verde from Vinaigrettes and Other Dressings by Michele Anna Jordan
- Roasted Asparagus with Walnut-Parmesan Crust
- Pie Crust Berry Kolackis with Lemon Glaze
- Leftover Easter Egg & Hummus Salad
- Blueberry-Ginger Granita
- Spring Lamb Leg, Chickpea, Cucumber & Feta Salad from Plats du Jour
Summer Mozzarella Tomato Salad with Balsamic Drizzle
Posted by Olivia on Tue, May 24, 2011
2 medium heirloom tomatoes, sliced ¼-inch thick
4 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced ¼-inch thick
Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
2 tablespoons Sevillano Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 tablespoon Black Currant Balsamic Vinegar
2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil leaves
- Arrange tomatoes and mozzarella slices on a serving platter. Season liberally with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle olive oil and vinegar over platter. Top with basil leaves and serve.
Makes 4 servings.