- Italian-Style Salsa Verde from Vinaigrettes and Other Dressings by Michele Anna Jordan
- Roasted Asparagus with Walnut-Parmesan Crust
- Pie Crust Berry Kolackis with Lemon Glaze
- Leftover Easter Egg & Hummus Salad
- Blueberry-Ginger Granita
- Spring Lamb Leg, Chickpea, Cucumber & Feta Salad from Plats du Jour
Spicy Potato Salad
Posted by Olivia on Tue, June 01, 2010
Summer is upon us and that means barbeques, cookouts and picnics. What better time to break out a brand new potato salad recipe? This simple-to-make version is kicked up with spicy Olio Diavolo, thanks to its roasted California chiles.
2 lbs scrubbed new potatoes, skin on
1 small bunch scallions
1 small bunch flat-leaf parsley, chopped
2/3 cup mayonnaise
1 1/2 tbsp (plus more for drizzling) Olio Diavolo
salt and pepper to taste
- Fill a large pot with cold lightly salted water and bring to a boil, covered. Add potatoes and cook, uncovered, for 18-20 minutes, or until fully cooked. Submerge cooked potatoes in cold running water for several minutes, or until cold.
- While potatoes cook, boil the eggs in a small pot filled with water. It should take 8-10 minutes. Remove eggs from heat, and peel under cold water. Leave in cold water until chilled.
- Chop potatoes and eggs coarsely and transfer to a bowl. Add scallions, parsley, mayonnaise, Olio Diavolo, salt and pepper to taste. Mix gently until well-incorporated.
- Serve chilled, drizzled with more Olio Diavolo.