- Italian-Style Salsa Verde from Vinaigrettes and Other Dressings by Michele Anna Jordan
- Roasted Asparagus with Walnut-Parmesan Crust
- Pie Crust Berry Kolackis with Lemon Glaze
- Leftover Easter Egg & Hummus Salad
- Blueberry-Ginger Granita
- Spring Lamb Leg, Chickpea, Cucumber & Feta Salad from Plats du Jour
Spicy Lime-Grilled Corn
Posted by Olivia on Mon, May 10, 2010
Simple, bold, smoky and sweet, this decadent way to serve corn is everything we crave. Perfect alongside a barbeque or alongside tacos. This recipe works well with white or yellow corn.
4 ears corn, shucked, cleaned and halved
2 tbsp unsalted butter
1/2 jalapeño, diced finely
pinch of salt
few sprigs cilantro, chopped
2 tbsp Lime Olive Oil
2 tbsp cotija cheese (optional)
- Heat a grill or grill pan over high heat. Grill corn pieces for 2 minutes on each side, or until light charring develops.
- While corn grills, melt butter in a small sauce pan. Add jalapeño, salt, cilantro and Lime Olive Oil and and remove from heat.
- Drizzle butter-oil mixture over grilled corn pieces. Garnish with crumbled cotija cheese.