- Roasted Corn Slaw with Cilantro Jalapeno Pesto
- Fava Bean, Ricotta, Mint and Limonato Fritters w/ Lemon Yogurt Sauce
- Springtime Vegetable Eggs en Cocotte with Harissa Morocco Spice Blend and Arbequina EVOO
- Italian-Style Salsa Verde from Vinaigrettes and Other Dressings by Michele Anna Jordan
- Roasted Asparagus with Walnut-Parmesan Crust
- Pie Crust Berry Kolackis with Lemon Glaze
Spaghetti with Tapenade, Spinach, Goat Cheese, and Pine Nuts
Posted by Olivia on Sun, November 29, 2009
This is my favorite dinner-in-a-flash. Luxurious tapenades from The Olive Press instantly transform plain pasta into a sophisticated, satisfying vegetarian dinner. Try adding grilled chicken or Italian sausage for an even heartier dish.
4 tbsp your favorite tapenade from The Olive Press
1 lb spaghetti
2 cups fresh spinach leaves
2 oz. crumbled goat cheese
1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
2 tbsp pine nuts
salt and pepper to taste
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions in salted boiling water. Drain and return to pot.
- While spaghetti cooks, toast pine nuts in a small skillet over medium-high heat until fragrant (about 1 minute).
- Toss hot pasta with tapenade, spinach, goat cheese, pine nuts, red pepper flakes and salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot.