- Italian-Style Salsa Verde from Vinaigrettes and Other Dressings by Michele Anna Jordan
- Roasted Asparagus with Walnut-Parmesan Crust
- Pie Crust Berry Kolackis with Lemon Glaze
- Leftover Easter Egg & Hummus Salad
- Blueberry-Ginger Granita
- Spring Lamb Leg, Chickpea, Cucumber & Feta Salad from Plats du Jour
Sherry Balsamic-Glazed Ribeye with Basil-Parmesan Grilled Tomatoes
Posted by Olivia on Mon, May 17, 2010
This easy ribeye recipe is unbelievably quick to throw together. Our delicious Basil Parmesan Dipping Oil is the perfect accompaniment.
2 14-16 oz. Ribeye Steaks, preferably grass-fed, fat trimmed
3 tbsp Sherry Balsamic Vinegar
2 tbsp brown sugar
2 tbsp soy sauce
salt and pepper to taste
1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
1 small bunch fresh basil, chopped
2 tbsp Basil Parmesan Dipping Oil
- Whisk together the balsamic vinegar, brown sugar, soy sauce, salt and pepper to taste. Pour into an airtight container or zip plastic bag. Place steak in container or bag, making sure it is completely immersed in liquid. Seal/cover and marinate in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes or as long as overnight.
- Heat a grill or grill pan over high heat and brush with olive oil (if using an indoor grill or grill pan). Cook steak to desired done-ness on both sides.
- While steak cooks, sear tomatoes for 1 minute on each side. This can be done in the same grill pan as you cook the steak, if using. Otherwise, use a small skillet on cook top or outside grill and brush lightly with olive oil. Remove the seared tomatoes from the heat and toss gently with the chopped basil and a little salt and pepper.
- To serve the steak, slice on the bias and arrange as pictured. Top with tomato mixture. Drizzle with Basil-Parmesan Dipping Oil.