- Italian-Style Salsa Verde from Vinaigrettes and Other Dressings by Michele Anna Jordan
- Roasted Asparagus with Walnut-Parmesan Crust
- Pie Crust Berry Kolackis with Lemon Glaze
- Leftover Easter Egg & Hummus Salad
- Blueberry-Ginger Granita
- Spring Lamb Leg, Chickpea, Cucumber & Feta Salad from Plats du Jour
Lemon-Pepper Linguine with Basil Pesto
Posted by Olivia on Fri, May 27, 2011
Another recipe from our May catalog! This enlivening pasta screams summer! It's packed with green veggies, herbs, and flavor, and it's very light on the palate. Made with our Lemon-Pepper Linguine, the whole dish is very garden fresh.
1 (12-ounce) package Lemon Pepper Linguine
1 medium zucchini, sliced
2 tablespoons Arbequina Olive Oil
2 cups fresh basil leaves
½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
½ cup toasted pine nuts
3 cloves garlic, chopped
½ cup Ascolano Olive Oil
1 lemon, seeded, juiced
Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Toss zucchini with Arbequina Oil; arrange evenly on a baking sheet. Roast until slightly browned and juicy, about 10 to 20 minutes. Remove from oven; set aside.
- Meanwhile, cook linguine according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- Combine basil, cheese, nuts, garlic, Ascolano Oil, and lemon juice in a blender; pulse until smooth. Season to taste.
- To serve, toss cooked linguine with pesto sauce. Spoon into serving bowls and top with roasted zucchini.