- Italian-Style Salsa Verde from Vinaigrettes and Other Dressings by Michele Anna Jordan
- Roasted Asparagus with Walnut-Parmesan Crust
- Pie Crust Berry Kolackis with Lemon Glaze
- Leftover Easter Egg & Hummus Salad
- Blueberry-Ginger Granita
- Spring Lamb Leg, Chickpea, Cucumber & Feta Salad from Plats du Jour
Holiday Spiced Nuts
Posted by Olivia on Tue, December 14, 2010
Here’s a holiday recipe that’s got both a sweet and savory kick. Perfect for the holiday appetizer table, these spiced nuts should be laid out in large bowls, with plenty of backup in the oven—they will go fast! A sugared rosemary and cumin spice blend, tossed with just enough robust olive oil, creates a holiday snack you’ll be making as a yearly tradition!
2 cups raw mixed nuts
2 tablespoons Italian Blend Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 teaspoon dried rosemary
1 teaspoon sugar
1 teaspoon cumin
1 teaspoon sea salt
¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl; toss to coat. Arrange evenly on a baking sheet. Bake until just golden and fragrant, about 25 minutes. Remove, cool, and serve.
Makes 2 cups.