- Italian-Style Salsa Verde from Vinaigrettes and Other Dressings by Michele Anna Jordan
- Roasted Asparagus with Walnut-Parmesan Crust
- Pie Crust Berry Kolackis with Lemon Glaze
- Leftover Easter Egg & Hummus Salad
- Blueberry-Ginger Granita
- Spring Lamb Leg, Chickpea, Cucumber & Feta Salad from Plats du Jour
Grilled Swordfish Steaks with Olive Tapenade
Posted by Olivia on Wed, May 19, 2010
This utterly simple, quick recipe is the epitome of fresh summer eating. We like to make this one with Spicy Green Olive Tapenade or Tuscan Olive Tapenade
4 swordfish steaks
Salt and pepper to taste
Lemon wedges for serving
- Brush fish with Arbequina Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Season generously with salt and pepper. Grill to desired done-ness over high heat.
- Serve with steaks with vegetables, potatoes or rice, with a dollop of tapenade on top and fresh lemon wedges for serving.