- Roasted Corn Slaw with Cilantro Jalapeno Pesto
- Fava Bean, Ricotta, Mint and Limonato Fritters w/ Lemon Yogurt Sauce
- Springtime Vegetable Eggs en Cocotte with Harissa Morocco Spice Blend and Arbequina EVOO
- Italian-Style Salsa Verde from Vinaigrettes and Other Dressings by Michele Anna Jordan
- Roasted Asparagus with Walnut-Parmesan Crust
- Pie Crust Berry Kolackis with Lemon Glaze
Grilled Steaks with Black Currant Reduction Sauce
Posted by Olivia on Thu, September 15, 2011
6 tablespoons unsalted butter, sliced
1/3 cup Black Currant Balsamic
¼ cup finely chopped onion
2 rosemary sprigs, plus more for garnish
4 grilled steaks
- Combine all but steak in small saucepan; bring to a boil and reduce until thickened, about 5 minutes.
- Pour over steaks, garnish with rosemary, and serve.
Makes 4 servings.