- Italian-Style Salsa Verde from Vinaigrettes and Other Dressings by Michele Anna Jordan
- Roasted Asparagus with Walnut-Parmesan Crust
- Pie Crust Berry Kolackis with Lemon Glaze
- Leftover Easter Egg & Hummus Salad
- Blueberry-Ginger Granita
- Spring Lamb Leg, Chickpea, Cucumber & Feta Salad from Plats du Jour
Grilled Salmon with Fresh Strawberry Salsa
Posted by Olivia on Sun, September 04, 2011
What better way to serve grilled wild salmon than with a freshly tossed fruit salsa? How about a fresh, sweet, and slightly tart strawberry salsa? Hot diggety!
4 (6-ounce) wild salmon fillets
3 tablespoons Sevillano Olive Oil, divided
Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
1 pint strawberries, finely chopped
2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
1 tablespoon honey
1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
Guacamole, for serving
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil over medium in a large skillet; add fish and cook until just done, about 4 minutes per side.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining 1 tablespoon oil, strawberries, cilantro, honey, and lime in a medium bowl; toss well. Season to taste.
- To serve, place fish on plate; top with salsa and guacamole.
Makes 4 servings.