- Italian-Style Salsa Verde from Vinaigrettes and Other Dressings by Michele Anna Jordan
- Roasted Asparagus with Walnut-Parmesan Crust
- Pie Crust Berry Kolackis with Lemon Glaze
- Leftover Easter Egg & Hummus Salad
- Blueberry-Ginger Granita
- Spring Lamb Leg, Chickpea, Cucumber & Feta Salad from Plats du Jour
Garlicky White Bean Dip
Posted by Olivia on Thu, March 11, 2010
This easy dip is hummus' Italian first cousin. Perfect with fresh vegetables and baguette slices or spread on a sandwich, this delectable spread can be thrown together in just 5 minutes--and odds are good that you already have all the necessary ingredients on hand.
1 15-oz. can white beans, such as Great Northern beans
2 cloves garlic, peeled and smashed
3 tbsp Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus more for drizzling
1 small bunch flat-leaf parsley plus more for ganish
juice of 1/2 lemon
salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender. Serve garnished with more parsley and a drizzle of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Makes about 2 cups.