- Italian-Style Salsa Verde from Vinaigrettes and Other Dressings by Michele Anna Jordan
- Roasted Asparagus with Walnut-Parmesan Crust
- Pie Crust Berry Kolackis with Lemon Glaze
- Leftover Easter Egg & Hummus Salad
- Blueberry-Ginger Granita
- Spring Lamb Leg, Chickpea, Cucumber & Feta Salad from Plats du Jour
Fresh Strawberry Sauce
Posted by Olivia on Wed, September 14, 2011
1 cup chopped strawberries
2 tablespoons honey
- Combine all ingredients in a small mixing bowl; toss well. Serve immediately or allow to chill several hours for flavors to develop.
Makes about 4 servings.