- Roasted Corn Slaw with Cilantro Jalapeno Pesto
- Fava Bean, Ricotta, Mint and Limonato Fritters w/ Lemon Yogurt Sauce
- Springtime Vegetable Eggs en Cocotte with Harissa Morocco Spice Blend and Arbequina EVOO
- Italian-Style Salsa Verde from Vinaigrettes and Other Dressings by Michele Anna Jordan
- Roasted Asparagus with Walnut-Parmesan Crust
- Pie Crust Berry Kolackis with Lemon Glaze
Fresh Strawberry Salsa
Posted by Olivia on Fri, July 22, 2011
1 pint strawberries, finely chopped
¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
1 tablespoon honey
1 teaspoon Sevillano Olive Oil
1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl; toss well to coat. Serve immediately or chilled.
Makes about 2 cups.