- Italian-Style Salsa Verde from Vinaigrettes and Other Dressings by Michele Anna Jordan
- Roasted Asparagus with Walnut-Parmesan Crust
- Pie Crust Berry Kolackis with Lemon Glaze
- Leftover Easter Egg & Hummus Salad
- Blueberry-Ginger Granita
- Spring Lamb Leg, Chickpea, Cucumber & Feta Salad from Plats du Jour
Posted by Olivia on Wed, March 30, 2011
Yes, it’s just fancy mayonnaise, but oh how good it is! You can whip up this garlicky, savory French sauce in the food processor in just minutes. Use it as a dip for veggies, as a spread for summer sandwiches, as a spread over grilled salmon, you get the picture.
1 egg yolk
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
2/3 cup Mission Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 cloves garlic, finely minced
Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Whisk egg yolk, lemon juice, and mustard in a medium bowl until smooth. Add oil in a slow drizzle, whisking constantly, to blend into a thick, smooth mixture.
- When all oil is added, stir in garlic and seasonings to taste.
Makes about 1 cup.