- Italian-Style Salsa Verde from Vinaigrettes and Other Dressings by Michele Anna Jordan
- Roasted Asparagus with Walnut-Parmesan Crust
- Pie Crust Berry Kolackis with Lemon Glaze
- Leftover Easter Egg & Hummus Salad
- Blueberry-Ginger Granita
- Spring Lamb Leg, Chickpea, Cucumber & Feta Salad from Plats du Jour
Posted by Olivia on Wed, March 30, 2011
Chimichurri is a traditional Argentinian sauce used for grilled meats, but don’t feel limited to using it only as a marinade for beef or chicken. Pour it over rice pilafs, toss it with grilled veggies, and use it as a dip for warm summer rolls.
1 cup chopped fresh parsley
¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
¼ cup red wine vinegar
1 jalapeno pepper, seeded, chopped
1 clove garlic, chopped
Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Combine parsley, cilantro, vinegar, pepper, and garlic in a food processor; pulse until well chopped. Season to taste. Stir in olive oil; let flavors infuse 30 minutes before using.
Makes about 1 cup.