- Italian-Style Salsa Verde from Vinaigrettes and Other Dressings by Michele Anna Jordan
- Roasted Asparagus with Walnut-Parmesan Crust
- Pie Crust Berry Kolackis with Lemon Glaze
- Leftover Easter Egg & Hummus Salad
- Blueberry-Ginger Granita
- Spring Lamb Leg, Chickpea, Cucumber & Feta Salad from Plats du Jour
Bread Dipping Oil
Posted by Olivia on Mon, August 01, 2011
1/2 cup Master Blend Olive Oil
¼ cup Sherry Balsamic Vinegar
1 teaspoon dried herbs (choose from: crushed red pepper, oregano, rosemary, cilantro, basil, parsley, dried garlic, thyme, and/or dill)
Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
Grated Parmesan cheese, to taste
Crusty bread, for dipping
- Whisk together all ingredients in a small dipping bowl. Serve with dipping bread.
Makes about ½ cup.