Orange-Rosemary Roasted Turkey Breast
This simple preparation of turkey breast results in a juicy, flavorful piece of meat that is perfect for dinner or sliced and piled into a thick sandwich for lunch. The sweet orange slices caramelize as they cook with the turkey, imparting a pleasing, complex flavor that makes this dish unforgettable.
1 turkey breast with skin, approx 1 lb.
3 tbsp Blood Orange Olive Oil
3 tbsp fresh rosemary plus more for garnish
1 medium orange, sliced into 1/4" thick rounds, with peel
salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Pat turkey breast dry with paper towels and place in a baking dish.
- Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Rub the turkey breast all over with the Blood Orange Olive Oil.
- Tuck the rosemary leaves and the orange slices between the skin and the flesh of the turkey.
- Cover tightly with foil and roast 35-40 minutes with foil on, checking periodically and basting turkey with the the juices that gather in the pan.
- Remove foil and roast another 15-20 minutes, or until skin is golden brown and juices run clear when turkey is cut into.
Find this recipe at www.theolivepress.com/recipes/view/orange-rosemary-roasted-turkey-breast