Recent Blog Entries
- DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Olive Oil Scrub
- Springtime Vegetable Eggs en Cocotte with Harissa Morocco Spice Blend and Arbequina EVOO
- Italian-Style Salsa Verde from Vinaigrettes and Other Dressings by Michele Anna Jordan
- Roasted Asparagus with Walnut-Parmesan Crust
- Our Reusable Totes & Bulk Olive Oil Help You Stay Eco-Conscious
- Pie Crust Berry Kolackis with Lemon Glaze
We are now in the Sonoma Farmers Market!
Posted by Olivia on Tue, May 03, 2011
Today we are making our first appearance into Sonoma’s exclusive farmers market, the Valley of the Moon! This is huge for us, as this certified farmers market is a hot spot for Sonoma locals to get sustainable, seasonal food while learning about nutrition, cooking, and local artisans. We’re just giddy to be accepted as vendors at the market!
The market begins on May 3rd and runs through October 25th, held every Tuesday from 5:30pm until dusk at the historic Plaza in downtown Sonoma. Come on by and visit us on May 3rd for a special grand opening ceremony—we’ll be the ones pouring olive oil while smiling and dancing up and down with excitement. And the weather is going to be incredible—the outlooks says sunny and well into the 70s. We can’t wait!
Valley of the Moon is our 18th farmers market location now—we’ve got 11 in Los Angeles and 7 in the North Bay. Check out our Location page for details on the where and when of those markets. Ready or not, Sonoma, here we come!
Valley of the Moon Farmers Market
#1 The Plaza
Sonoma, CA 95476
[ get directions]
- Something About Sonoma
- Extra Virginity - Truth in Olive Oil
- Slick Extra Virgin
- Blog Well Done
- BrokeAss Gourmet
- Cooking While Eating
- Cooking with Amy
- The Endive Chronicles
- fANNEtastic food
- Let There Be Bite
- Kee Kitchen
- Modernist Cuisine
- Oxbow Public Market
- Tagami Food, Wine & Travel