Recent Blog Entries
- DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Olive Oil Scrub
- Springtime Vegetable Eggs en Cocotte with Harissa Morocco Spice Blend and Arbequina EVOO
- Italian-Style Salsa Verde from Vinaigrettes and Other Dressings by Michele Anna Jordan
- Roasted Asparagus with Walnut-Parmesan Crust
- Our Reusable Totes & Bulk Olive Oil Help You Stay Eco-Conscious
- Pie Crust Berry Kolackis with Lemon Glaze
VinOlivo: February 18th, 2011
Posted by Olivia on Mon, February 07, 2011
Forget date night, forget pizza night—on Friday February 18, you’ve got bigger and better plans on the agenda: VinOlivo!
Save an appetite for VinOlivo, one of Sonoma’s most anticipated Olive Festival events.
From 7pm to 10pm on February 18th, The Lodge at Sonoma hosts an evening of pure celebration. Sip Sonoma Valley’s best wines from over 50 wineries, sample The Olive Press award winning olive oils at our tasting bar, and ignite your taste buds with culinary delights from over 20 of Sonoma’s finest restaurants, caterers and artisans.
The evening includes over 50 wineries and 20 restaurants gathering together to create a dinner party of epic proportions. You’ll be wined in dined with the finest that Sonoma has to offer!
Advance tickets have already sold out to this popular event, but tickets will be available at the door—so arrive early!
To learn more about the 6th Annual VinOlivo, visit Sonoma Valley Wine online.
We hope to see you there!
- Something About Sonoma
- Extra Virginity - Truth in Olive Oil
- Slick Extra Virgin
- Blog Well Done
- BrokeAss Gourmet
- Cooking While Eating
- Cooking with Amy
- The Endive Chronicles
- fANNEtastic food
- Let There Be Bite
- Kee Kitchen
- Modernist Cuisine
- Oxbow Public Market
- Tagami Food, Wine & Travel