Recent Blog Entries
- Not Your Average Ketchup and Mustard
- Celebrating with Intention
- The Olive Press New Production Manager, Chris Gilmore
- Fava Bean, Ricotta, Mint and Limonato Fritters w/ Lemon Yogurt Sauce
- DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Olive Oil Scrub
- Springtime Vegetable Eggs en Cocotte with Harissa Morocco Spice Blend and Arbequina EVOO
Summer Photo Contest: What Do YOU Drizzle Olive Oil Over?
Posted by Olivia on Wed, August 01, 2012
We’ve just launched our summer photo contest, and it’s open to the public! Enter now to win a $50 gift card to spend at The Olive Press!
We want to know: What is your favorite thing to drizzle fresh olive oil over?
It couldn’t be simpler to enter. Just snap a photo, submit it to us over at Facebook, and wait for our in-house judges to pick the best photo. Just snap and share!
Photos must be original, but they don’t have to be professional. Submit a photo from your camera or phone—be creative, and have fun with it!
Photo submissions are open to the public from July 27 through Aug 24, 2012. Our in-house judges will select the winning photo on August 27.
To learn more about our photo contest and to enter (no purchase necessary!) visit our Facebook page here.
- Something About Sonoma
- Extra Virginity - Truth in Olive Oil
- Slick Extra Virgin
- Blog Well Done
- BrokeAss Gourmet
- Cooking While Eating
- Cooking with Amy
- The Endive Chronicles
- fANNEtastic food
- Let There Be Bite
- Kee Kitchen
- Modernist Cuisine
- Oxbow Public Market
- Tagami Food, Wine & Travel