Recent Blog Entries
- Not Your Average Ketchup and Mustard
- Celebrating with Intention
- The Olive Press New Production Manager, Chris Gilmore
- Fava Bean, Ricotta, Mint and Limonato Fritters w/ Lemon Yogurt Sauce
- DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Olive Oil Scrub
- Springtime Vegetable Eggs en Cocotte with Harissa Morocco Spice Blend and Arbequina EVOO
Summer Farmers’ Market Roundup!
Posted by Olivia on Tue, May 24, 2011
Just in time for June, we’ve hit a total of 19 farmers’ markets where we are now vendors. And we couldn’t be happier!
We’ve pretty much covered the entire North Bay area, spanning as far north as Santa Rosa and down to San Leandro, covering several markets in towns in between.
And in the greater Los Angeles area, we’re as far north as the Pacific Palisades, running down the coast right down to the South Bay—while extending our reach as far inland as Studio City.
You might call us farmers’ market-aholics. We just love being part of these local communities where we can share good food and great ideas for living. And truly, there are few happier shoppers than those out there with friends and family under the California sun. It’s a blast!
And for our friends that meet us at the farmers market, we offer a “Refill Program,” something that no other farmers market does. Bring us your empty, clean bottle and let us refill it with one of our many great oils for a mere $1.00 per ounce. Go green, and save on green!
If you’re in the state of California, or if you have friends and family out here, please spread the word. We’re at 19 markets all summer long, and we’d love to see you out there.
- Something About Sonoma
- Extra Virginity - Truth in Olive Oil
- Slick Extra Virgin
- Blog Well Done
- BrokeAss Gourmet
- Cooking While Eating
- Cooking with Amy
- The Endive Chronicles
- fANNEtastic food
- Let There Be Bite
- Kee Kitchen
- Modernist Cuisine
- Oxbow Public Market
- Tagami Food, Wine & Travel