Recent Blog Entries
- Fava Bean, Ricotta, Mint and Limonato Fritters w/ Lemon Yogurt Sauce
- DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Olive Oil Scrub
- Springtime Vegetable Eggs en Cocotte with Harissa Morocco Spice Blend and Arbequina EVOO
- Italian-Style Salsa Verde from Vinaigrettes and Other Dressings by Michele Anna Jordan
- Roasted Asparagus with Walnut-Parmesan Crust
- Our Reusable Totes & Bulk Olive Oil Help You Stay Eco-Conscious
Summer Entertaining in Style
Posted by Olivia on Thu, May 19, 2011
Everyone loves to nibble. An entertaining “must-have” is plenty of snacks to nibble on, and always within reach. We found the perfect pieces! Our Toscana collection of iron-forged branch servers and handcrafted ceramic bowls is a knockout! When we say “wrought iron,” here’s what that means: artisans literally immerse iron rods into hot flames until they are pliable; the rods are then forged into beautiful long branch designs. Simply put, they’re one-of-a-kind, and completely amazing. You can choose from either the single branch, which is studded with an olive on a decorative leaf, or the triple branch, which can hold three bowls at a time.
To go inside the branches, we’ve got two different serving bowls available. One is olive-hued and is hand-painted. The other, a gold bowl, is textured beautifully. Choose both if you can’t decide which you like best—they are sold individually, so you can mix and match!
These will make a stunning centerpiece on your picnic or patio table this season. Ready to nosh? Fill the bowls with olive oil-roasted almonds, gourmet infused olives, and maybe even some artisanal caramel popcorn—all to enjoy while you sip a glass of wine and ready the grill. Sit back and have a taste of the good life.
Let the summer entertaining begin—in style!
- Something About Sonoma
- Extra Virginity - Truth in Olive Oil
- Slick Extra Virgin
- Blog Well Done
- BrokeAss Gourmet
- Cooking While Eating
- Cooking with Amy
- The Endive Chronicles
- fANNEtastic food
- Let There Be Bite
- Kee Kitchen
- Modernist Cuisine
- Oxbow Public Market
- Tagami Food, Wine & Travel