Recent Blog Entries
- DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Olive Oil Scrub
- Springtime Vegetable Eggs en Cocotte with Harissa Morocco Spice Blend and Arbequina EVOO
- Italian-Style Salsa Verde from Vinaigrettes and Other Dressings by Michele Anna Jordan
- Roasted Asparagus with Walnut-Parmesan Crust
- Our Reusable Totes & Bulk Olive Oil Help You Stay Eco-Conscious
- Pie Crust Berry Kolackis with Lemon Glaze
Passport to Sonoma: Saturday May 14th, 2011
Posted by Olivia on Tue, May 10, 2011
Always a fun weekend, we’re gearing up for another Passport to Sonoma festival! Whether you live here or are just vacationing, this event is well worth the trip. With over 40 Sonoma Valley Wineries participating, your ticket to Passport gets you entrance into each winery for complimentary wine tastings and special limited discounts.
During your Saturday of fun, be sure to pop into The Olive Press for a tasting sensation. On Saturday we’ll have our culinary lavender producer in the shop sampling her complimentary tasting menu. These lavender foods are always a hit: past menus have included lavender frittata, lavender tarts, lavender popcorn, and more. Samples are free while supplies last!
It’s going to be a gorgeous weekend in Sonoma—hit the tasting trails with your very own Passport and come on by!
For more information, visit Sonoma Valley Vintners & Growers.
- Something About Sonoma
- Extra Virginity - Truth in Olive Oil
- Slick Extra Virgin
- Blog Well Done
- BrokeAss Gourmet
- Cooking While Eating
- Cooking with Amy
- The Endive Chronicles
- fANNEtastic food
- Let There Be Bite
- Kee Kitchen
- Modernist Cuisine
- Oxbow Public Market
- Tagami Food, Wine & Travel