Recent Blog Entries
- DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Olive Oil Scrub
- Springtime Vegetable Eggs en Cocotte with Harissa Morocco Spice Blend and Arbequina EVOO
- Italian-Style Salsa Verde from Vinaigrettes and Other Dressings by Michele Anna Jordan
- Roasted Asparagus with Walnut-Parmesan Crust
- Our Reusable Totes & Bulk Olive Oil Help You Stay Eco-Conscious
- Pie Crust Berry Kolackis with Lemon Glaze
Oxbow Market Event 4/23/2011: Earth Day ‘Bag It’ Film Screening
Posted by Olivia on Tue, April 19, 2011
Join us at Oxbow Public Market this Saturday, April 23rd to honor Earth Day and watch a very special screening of the award-winning film “Bag It,” a documentary about plastic bag consumption and waste. Screening at 6 p.m. inside the Oxbow Market, the film is one of many Earth Day festivities scheduled for the weekend.
As part of the Earth Day celebration, we’ll be offering a special promotion for our earth-friendly bulk oil and vinegar program. Buy one 500mL bulk olive oil or balsamic vinegar, and receive our re-useable Jute Market Tote for just five dollars. Now you’re reducing waste in double-time, both by using refillable oil bottles and by toting a new reusable grocery bag! And if you’ve got your own bottle for filling, bring it in, or purchase one from us, to keep stocked up on olive oils while reducing unnecessary waste.
We’re always taking strides to be more eco-conscious with our products and services, and this is one great way you can help us show the earth we care.
Happy Earth week!!
- Something About Sonoma
- Extra Virginity - Truth in Olive Oil
- Slick Extra Virgin
- Blog Well Done
- BrokeAss Gourmet
- Cooking While Eating
- Cooking with Amy
- The Endive Chronicles
- fANNEtastic food
- Let There Be Bite
- Kee Kitchen
- Modernist Cuisine
- Oxbow Public Market
- Tagami Food, Wine & Travel