Recent Blog Entries
- DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Olive Oil Scrub
- Springtime Vegetable Eggs en Cocotte with Harissa Morocco Spice Blend and Arbequina EVOO
- Italian-Style Salsa Verde from Vinaigrettes and Other Dressings by Michele Anna Jordan
- Roasted Asparagus with Walnut-Parmesan Crust
- Our Reusable Totes & Bulk Olive Oil Help You Stay Eco-Conscious
- Pie Crust Berry Kolackis with Lemon Glaze
Oven-Baked Garlic Fries
Posted by Olivia on Thu, February 04, 2010
These garlicky fries are a staple at ballparks, but they can stand up to a fancy steak equally well. The Parmesan adds a nutty, salty layer that compliments the garlic perfectly. I love to use flavorful Mission Extra Virgin Olive Oil in this dish, as the flavor intensity is mild enough to let the garlic shine through, yet present enough to add a delicious level of pungent freshness.
2 large Russet potato, scrubbed and cut into 3” sticks
3 cloves garlic, chopped finely
1 small bunch flat leaf parsley, chopped
salt and pepper to taste
3 tbsp. grated Parmesan
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
Toss potatoes with olive oil and spread in an even layer on a baking sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Flip with a spatula and bake for another 5 minutes or until fries are golden-brown.
Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes. Once cool, toss with garlic, parsley, Parmesan, salt and pepper to taste.
- Something About Sonoma
- Extra Virginity - Truth in Olive Oil
- Slick Extra Virgin
- Blog Well Done
- BrokeAss Gourmet
- Cooking While Eating
- Cooking with Amy
- The Endive Chronicles
- fANNEtastic food
- Let There Be Bite
- Kee Kitchen
- Modernist Cuisine
- Oxbow Public Market
- Tagami Food, Wine & Travel