Recent Blog Entries
- DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Olive Oil Scrub
- Springtime Vegetable Eggs en Cocotte with Harissa Morocco Spice Blend and Arbequina EVOO
- Italian-Style Salsa Verde from Vinaigrettes and Other Dressings by Michele Anna Jordan
- Roasted Asparagus with Walnut-Parmesan Crust
- Our Reusable Totes & Bulk Olive Oil Help You Stay Eco-Conscious
- Pie Crust Berry Kolackis with Lemon Glaze
Olive Season Kicks Off!
Posted by Olivia on Wed, December 05, 2012
Join us for the 12th Annual Celebration of the Sonoma Valley Olive Season!
Lovers of olive oil know that harvest season is the most exciting time of year, and we go all out to celebrate the beloved olive with three full months of ceremonies, tours, and tastings throughout the Sonoma Valley. The official Olive Season begins in December and runs all the way through February.
Highlights of Olive Season include our exclusive tours and tastings at our Sonoma location. Stop in for a complementary tasting of our award-winning olive oils, vinegars, and tapenades. Browse our artisan and gourmet gift shop (perfect for the holiday season!), and even tour our facility to see how our award-winning olive oil is made.
Another highlight of Olive Season will be Olive Odyssey, held on February 16 & 17 in the piazza at Jacuzzi Family Vineyards and co-sponsored by The Olive Press. Olive experts and home curers will be on-site to talk about olive culture, history, and recipes. During the event, we’ll offer olive oil tastings, a book signing (stay tuned for more information!), tours, and gift shop browsing.
Full information on the Sonoma Valley Olive Season, including a monthly play-by-play of the scheduled events and a Savings Guide, can be found here. To schedule a tour at The Olive Press, call (707) 939-8900.
- Something About Sonoma
- Extra Virginity - Truth in Olive Oil
- Slick Extra Virgin
- Blog Well Done
- BrokeAss Gourmet
- Cooking While Eating
- Cooking with Amy
- The Endive Chronicles
- fANNEtastic food
- Let There Be Bite
- Kee Kitchen
- Modernist Cuisine
- Oxbow Public Market
- Tagami Food, Wine & Travel