Recent Blog Entries
- DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Olive Oil Scrub
- Springtime Vegetable Eggs en Cocotte with Harissa Morocco Spice Blend and Arbequina EVOO
- Italian-Style Salsa Verde from Vinaigrettes and Other Dressings by Michele Anna Jordan
- Roasted Asparagus with Walnut-Parmesan Crust
- Our Reusable Totes & Bulk Olive Oil Help You Stay Eco-Conscious
- Pie Crust Berry Kolackis with Lemon Glaze
Olive Oil Times Names Us One of the Top 10 Places to Buy EVOO!
Posted by Olivia on Mon, October 01, 2012
This just in! Olive Oil Times.com announced the 10 Best Places to Buy EVOO in the world—and we made the list! And we are one of the only producers of olive oil on the list. Thanks to Alexandra Kicenik Devarenne, olive oil consultant and educator, for nominating us!
We’re in great company with others included (in no particular order), whose companies represent Greece, France, Istanbul, Italy, New York, and Michigan.
Here are the kind words and accolades given to our Sonoma Valley tasting room and shop:
“Best tasting bar — bar none — of their own fabulous oils, and a terrific staff. You can meet the person who made that olive oil and see the mill. The Olive Press is the original olive oil specialty shop in California and it is absolutely the best.”
We’re honored to be recognized in this Top 10 list, and we’re ever grateful to all of our customers around the nation. Thank you for all of your support!
View the original article from Olive Oil Times here: 10 Best Places to Buy EVOO
- Something About Sonoma
- Extra Virginity - Truth in Olive Oil
- Slick Extra Virgin
- Blog Well Done
- BrokeAss Gourmet
- Cooking While Eating
- Cooking with Amy
- The Endive Chronicles
- fANNEtastic food
- Let There Be Bite
- Kee Kitchen
- Modernist Cuisine
- Oxbow Public Market
- Tagami Food, Wine & Travel