Recent Blog Entries
- Not Your Average Ketchup and Mustard
- Celebrating with Intention
- The Olive Press New Production Manager, Chris Gilmore
- Fava Bean, Ricotta, Mint and Limonato Fritters w/ Lemon Yogurt Sauce
- DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Olive Oil Scrub
- Springtime Vegetable Eggs en Cocotte with Harissa Morocco Spice Blend and Arbequina EVOO
Olive Oil Healing Salves: For Bites, Burns, and Dry Skin
Posted by Olivia on Wed, August 15, 2012
Our Healing Salves have just been re-released online, and due to customer demand, we’ve increased the size of the containers! We now offer a 2-ounce container (up from 1.7 ounces), and a new, large 4-ounce container.
These healing salves are made with the same quality ingredients you can expect from all of our products at The Olive Press, including our very own olive oil. Ingredients like beeswax, shea butter, and cocoa butter are also in the salve, supplying nutrients, antioxidants, and soothing properties for your skin.
Protect your skin from the elements while you’re out playing in the sun, camping, or relaxing with your family. These salves can be applied on rashes, bee stings, and mosquito bites, and for soothing dry lips, skin, and old scars. Toss one in your summer bag for protection and healing all season long.
Find these Healing Salves here on our website, and start healing your skin today.
- Something About Sonoma
- Extra Virginity - Truth in Olive Oil
- Slick Extra Virgin
- Blog Well Done
- BrokeAss Gourmet
- Cooking While Eating
- Cooking with Amy
- The Endive Chronicles
- fANNEtastic food
- Let There Be Bite
- Kee Kitchen
- Modernist Cuisine
- Oxbow Public Market
- Tagami Food, Wine & Travel