Recent Blog Entries
- DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Olive Oil Scrub
- Springtime Vegetable Eggs en Cocotte with Harissa Morocco Spice Blend and Arbequina EVOO
- Italian-Style Salsa Verde from Vinaigrettes and Other Dressings by Michele Anna Jordan
- Roasted Asparagus with Walnut-Parmesan Crust
- Our Reusable Totes & Bulk Olive Oil Help You Stay Eco-Conscious
- Pie Crust Berry Kolackis with Lemon Glaze
New Summer Recipes Featured in May Catalog
Posted by Olivia on Wed, June 01, 2011
We’ve just released our May Catalog, and chances are you’ve gotten yours in the mail by now—if not, hang tight. It’s on the way!
In just the last week, we’ve already had a few customers reach out to us asking about the two yummy food photos in the catalog, wondering where they could find the recipes. Fear not—we’ve got the recipes online in our Recipe Section, and they are perfect for summer menus!
When the hearty summer hunger hits, after a long day of playing baseball at the park or enjoying a long jog, enjoy a wonderful sandwich melt: try our recipe for Smoked Cheddar and Basil Bacon Melts. Divine! And when you’re looking for something a bit lighter, even vegetarian, try our recipe for Lemon-Pepper Linguine with Basil Pesto (though it’s wonderful topped off with fresh shrimp!).
We’re constantly trying out new recipes in our test kitchens to bring you seasonal, healthy meal solutions. If you have any food cravings you’d like to see recipes for, please leave us a comment, and we’ll be sure to whip something up for you.
- Something About Sonoma
- Extra Virginity - Truth in Olive Oil
- Slick Extra Virgin
- Blog Well Done
- BrokeAss Gourmet
- Cooking While Eating
- Cooking with Amy
- The Endive Chronicles
- fANNEtastic food
- Let There Be Bite
- Kee Kitchen
- Modernist Cuisine
- Oxbow Public Market
- Tagami Food, Wine & Travel