Recent Blog Entries
- DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Olive Oil Scrub
- Springtime Vegetable Eggs en Cocotte with Harissa Morocco Spice Blend and Arbequina EVOO
- Italian-Style Salsa Verde from Vinaigrettes and Other Dressings by Michele Anna Jordan
- Roasted Asparagus with Walnut-Parmesan Crust
- Our Reusable Totes & Bulk Olive Oil Help You Stay Eco-Conscious
- Pie Crust Berry Kolackis with Lemon Glaze
Meet Olivia, our in-house olive oil expert!
Posted by Olivia on Mon, October 04, 2010
As lovers and supporters of California-grown extra virgin olive oil, we know you’ll be thrilled to learn that we have a new in-house expert! Meet Olivia, our specialist in all things olive oil. She will be keeping our blog alive with regular posts on everything you need to stay informed and inspired, whether cooking in the kitchen, shopping at the market, or buffing up on your food smarts.
Be on the lookout for sensational seasonal recipes, to-the-minute olive oil news, and relevant information to teach you everything there is to know about fresh California extra virgin olive oil. From learning how olives are grown, to how we transform them into olive oil, to how you can use it in masterful meals, Olivia is our go-to gal. And coming soon, we will have an “Ask Olivia” section on our site where you can submit your own questions to be answered by our expert.
Look for Olivia’s posts throughout the week, and join us in our continued passion for producing the freshest extra virgin olive oil!
- Something About Sonoma
- Extra Virginity - Truth in Olive Oil
- Slick Extra Virgin
- Blog Well Done
- BrokeAss Gourmet
- Cooking While Eating
- Cooking with Amy
- The Endive Chronicles
- fANNEtastic food
- Let There Be Bite
- Kee Kitchen
- Modernist Cuisine
- Oxbow Public Market
- Tagami Food, Wine & Travel