Recent Blog Entries
- DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Olive Oil Scrub
- Springtime Vegetable Eggs en Cocotte with Harissa Morocco Spice Blend and Arbequina EVOO
- Italian-Style Salsa Verde from Vinaigrettes and Other Dressings by Michele Anna Jordan
- Roasted Asparagus with Walnut-Parmesan Crust
- Our Reusable Totes & Bulk Olive Oil Help You Stay Eco-Conscious
- Pie Crust Berry Kolackis with Lemon Glaze
May Catalog Released!
Posted by Olivia on Mon, May 30, 2011
This is a very special time for us, and we hope it’s reflected in this latest catalog. We’re currently at almost 20 farmers’ markets throughout California, which makes us feel so grateful to be a part of the thriving local food scene. This is our first anniversary in California farmers’ markets, and we’re celebrating with a bounty of new products for the season.
Inside the May catalog, you’ll find over 70 new products, including an expanded balsamic selection, grilling ideas, and olive oil-infused bath and body products.
If you’re not yet receiving our seasonal catalogs, sign up online here.
As always, thank you for welcoming our products into your house and kitchen, and thank you for inviting us into your neighborhood farmers’ markets!
- Something About Sonoma
- Extra Virginity - Truth in Olive Oil
- Slick Extra Virgin
- Blog Well Done
- BrokeAss Gourmet
- Cooking While Eating
- Cooking with Amy
- The Endive Chronicles
- fANNEtastic food
- Let There Be Bite
- Kee Kitchen
- Modernist Cuisine
- Oxbow Public Market
- Tagami Food, Wine & Travel