Recent Blog Entries
- Not Your Average Ketchup and Mustard
- Celebrating with Intention
- The Olive Press New Production Manager, Chris Gilmore
- Fava Bean, Ricotta, Mint and Limonato Fritters w/ Lemon Yogurt Sauce
- DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Olive Oil Scrub
- Springtime Vegetable Eggs en Cocotte with Harissa Morocco Spice Blend and Arbequina EVOO
Jennifer Kobylka’s Favorite Salad Dressing
Posted by Olivia on Tue, August 10, 2010
Check out Jennifer Kobylka's favorite salad dressing!
2 parts your favorite best quality Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 part balsamic vinegar
1 tsp. Dijon Mustard
1 tsp freshly-squeezed lemon juice
1 clove garlic, squeezed through a press
Pinch of salt and pepper
- Shake well and pour it over a green/red leaf lettuce .
- Slice a red pepper and add some thinly sliced purple onion and toss it together. I also add Macy's Cheddar Cheese Sticks for the kids! See the photo.
- You can add more or less garlic, depending on your taste. This dressing is everybody's favorite...enjoy!
- Something About Sonoma
- Extra Virginity - Truth in Olive Oil
- Slick Extra Virgin
- Blog Well Done
- BrokeAss Gourmet
- Cooking While Eating
- Cooking with Amy
- The Endive Chronicles
- fANNEtastic food
- Let There Be Bite
- Kee Kitchen
- Modernist Cuisine
- Oxbow Public Market
- Tagami Food, Wine & Travel