Recent Blog Entries
- DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Olive Oil Scrub
- Springtime Vegetable Eggs en Cocotte with Harissa Morocco Spice Blend and Arbequina EVOO
- Italian-Style Salsa Verde from Vinaigrettes and Other Dressings by Michele Anna Jordan
- Roasted Asparagus with Walnut-Parmesan Crust
- Our Reusable Totes & Bulk Olive Oil Help You Stay Eco-Conscious
- Pie Crust Berry Kolackis with Lemon Glaze
Jalapeno Olive Oil Quickly Running Out—Get Yours Today!
Posted by Olivia on Mon, June 27, 2011
We are quickly running out of our Jalapeno Olive Oil, so stock up now, before it’s run totally dry for the season.
Our Gold Medal-Winning Jalapeno Olive Oil is pressed and infused with whole jalapenos every spring season, and it’s just about out by this point, so if you haven’t gotten your bottle yet, snag one quick for the summer season! It’s a wonderfully mellow olive oil with subtle hints of smoky jalapeno flavor, round in the mouth and with a delicate sweet finish on the palate.
We like to use Jalapeno Olive Oil in all of our south-of-the-border recipes, like Jalapeno Cilantro Potato Salad (dairy-free and very fresh!), Grilled Salmon with Strawberry-Jalapeno Salsa (light, colorful, and heart-healthy), or the incredible Spiced Citrus Whitefish Tacos (you’ll swoon!).
Get your bottle of Jalapeno Olive Oil while it’s here and hot—no pun intended!
- Something About Sonoma
- Extra Virginity - Truth in Olive Oil
- Slick Extra Virgin
- Blog Well Done
- BrokeAss Gourmet
- Cooking While Eating
- Cooking with Amy
- The Endive Chronicles
- fANNEtastic food
- Let There Be Bite
- Kee Kitchen
- Modernist Cuisine
- Oxbow Public Market
- Tagami Food, Wine & Travel