Recent Blog Entries
- DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Olive Oil Scrub
- Springtime Vegetable Eggs en Cocotte with Harissa Morocco Spice Blend and Arbequina EVOO
- Italian-Style Salsa Verde from Vinaigrettes and Other Dressings by Michele Anna Jordan
- Roasted Asparagus with Walnut-Parmesan Crust
- Our Reusable Totes & Bulk Olive Oil Help You Stay Eco-Conscious
- Pie Crust Berry Kolackis with Lemon Glaze
It’s Bottling Time—And We’ve Got a New Product to Bottle!
Posted by Olivia on Thu, October 14, 2010
Here’s our fearless bottling leader, Cruz, putting together our newest addition to the collection—a fig balsamic vinegar! Words cannot describe how luscious this balsamic vinegar is. It’s bursting with deep flavors of dark berry, ripe figs, and port. It’s part of the current shipment going out to our Press Club members, so if you haven’t signed up yet, do so here.
If you aren’t aware of this exclusive membership, you’ve got to check it out. For no more than 45 dollars (plus shipping charges) you’ll get a special shipment of 2 bottles of our award-winning olive oils (and occasionally a vinegar) every 3 months—and you’ll also get a 15% discount on our merchandise. It’s the best way to get the latest, freshest products straight from our Press.
We're swooning for figs these days, and we hope you are, too. Enjoy the fruits of the season, Press Club members.
- Something About Sonoma
- Extra Virginity - Truth in Olive Oil
- Slick Extra Virgin
- Blog Well Done
- BrokeAss Gourmet
- Cooking While Eating
- Cooking with Amy
- The Endive Chronicles
- fANNEtastic food
- Let There Be Bite
- Kee Kitchen
- Modernist Cuisine
- Oxbow Public Market
- Tagami Food, Wine & Travel