Recent Blog Entries
- DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Olive Oil Scrub
- Springtime Vegetable Eggs en Cocotte with Harissa Morocco Spice Blend and Arbequina EVOO
- Italian-Style Salsa Verde from Vinaigrettes and Other Dressings by Michele Anna Jordan
- Roasted Asparagus with Walnut-Parmesan Crust
- Our Reusable Totes & Bulk Olive Oil Help You Stay Eco-Conscious
- Pie Crust Berry Kolackis with Lemon Glaze
Introducing Our New Black Cherry Balsamic Vinegar
Posted by Olivia on Wed, October 24, 2012
Our line of balsamic vinegars features fresh flavors like Peach, Strawberry, and Fig Balsamic, and our latest release—Black Cherry Balsamic—is another fruit-infused creation that we’re excited to offer.
Fans of our line of balsamic vinegars will be pleased to add our new Black Cherry Balsamic to your culinary collection. This fruit-forward balsamic is bursting with deep cherry flavor, and it’s ready for drizzling, whisking, and splashing into yourfavorite recipes at home.
Here are just a few ways you can enjoy our new Black Cherry Balsamic Vinegar:
- Drizzle over poached fruits like pears, apples, or figs, and finish with a dollop of mascarpone cheese.
- Simmer down with pan juices from roasted lamb or chicken to make a reduction sauce for dinner.
- Whisk together with any of our Citrus Olive Oils for a ripe, fruity salad vinaigrette.
- Add a drizzle into a fruit and nut-infused grain pilaf and finish off with fresh basil or parsley.
- Finish off a cheese platter by drizzling over cut cheeses, along with honey and chopped nuts.
- Use in place of wine or other vinegar in a marinade for pork, steak, or lamb dishes.
- Add a splash to your fave pasta dish, especially anything with soft cheeses, fresh basil, or spinach.
- Try a few drops over vanilla or fruity ice cream.
Find our new Black Cherry Balsamic Vinegar, along with the others in our collection, on our website here.
- Something About Sonoma
- Extra Virginity - Truth in Olive Oil
- Slick Extra Virgin
- Blog Well Done
- BrokeAss Gourmet
- Cooking While Eating
- Cooking with Amy
- The Endive Chronicles
- fANNEtastic food
- Let There Be Bite
- Kee Kitchen
- Modernist Cuisine
- Oxbow Public Market
- Tagami Food, Wine & Travel