Recent Blog Entries
- DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Olive Oil Scrub
- Springtime Vegetable Eggs en Cocotte with Harissa Morocco Spice Blend and Arbequina EVOO
- Italian-Style Salsa Verde from Vinaigrettes and Other Dressings by Michele Anna Jordan
- Roasted Asparagus with Walnut-Parmesan Crust
- Our Reusable Totes & Bulk Olive Oil Help You Stay Eco-Conscious
- Pie Crust Berry Kolackis with Lemon Glaze
Huntington Beach Farmers Market: An Ocean-Side Sensation!
Posted by Olivia on Tue, May 17, 2011
We’re currently at about 20 different farmers' markets all over California, and we love them all, but one of the most beautiful sites is at the Huntington Beach Peter’s Landing Farmers Market. Talk about a scenic setting to buy some food, get some fresh ocean air, and take a breather for the weekend!
Located right off the beach, Peter’s Landing is Huntington Beach’s newest farmers’ market, and it’s a total coastal shopping experience. They’ve got tons of amazing local food and vendors, plus handcrafted clothing, rugs, artwork, and home décor. It’s an ocean-side weekend shopping bazaar!
If you’re anywhere around Orange County, come check out the market this summer season. We’ll be there each Saturday from 9:00 AM until 2:00 PM, sampling our finest oils and vinegars, and soaking in that ocean sun with the rest of ‘em!
16400 Pacific Coast Hwy
Huntington Beach, CA 92649
- Something About Sonoma
- Extra Virginity - Truth in Olive Oil
- Slick Extra Virgin
- Blog Well Done
- BrokeAss Gourmet
- Cooking While Eating
- Cooking with Amy
- The Endive Chronicles
- fANNEtastic food
- Let There Be Bite
- Kee Kitchen
- Modernist Cuisine
- Oxbow Public Market
- Tagami Food, Wine & Travel