Recent Blog Entries
- DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Olive Oil Scrub
- Springtime Vegetable Eggs en Cocotte with Harissa Morocco Spice Blend and Arbequina EVOO
- Italian-Style Salsa Verde from Vinaigrettes and Other Dressings by Michele Anna Jordan
- Roasted Asparagus with Walnut-Parmesan Crust
- Our Reusable Totes & Bulk Olive Oil Help You Stay Eco-Conscious
- Pie Crust Berry Kolackis with Lemon Glaze
Hot & Spicy Recipe Contest
Posted by Olivia on Mon, January 31, 2011
It may be cold outside, but we are just heating up! This month, our Facebook recipe contest is all about Hot & Spicy inspired dishes (after all, February is Valentine’s Day month)! So let’s heat things up in the kitchen, even though it’s still cold outside!
Recipe entries will be voted on by users on our Contest page, so spread the word to your friends. And if you’ve got a blog, tell your followers about your recipe, and they can vote, too. It’s all about your votes!
Winner gets our new Balsamic Sampler Pack (not even in stores yet), as well as recognition on our site. Your recipe, photo, and blog (if you’ve got one) will be featured on our site, getting you one step closer to being foodie celebrity status.
The contest and voting period run through the month of February, so let’s get cookin’.
- Something About Sonoma
- Extra Virginity - Truth in Olive Oil
- Slick Extra Virgin
- Blog Well Done
- BrokeAss Gourmet
- Cooking While Eating
- Cooking with Amy
- The Endive Chronicles
- fANNEtastic food
- Let There Be Bite
- Kee Kitchen
- Modernist Cuisine
- Oxbow Public Market
- Tagami Food, Wine & Travel