Recent Blog Entries
- DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Olive Oil Scrub
- Springtime Vegetable Eggs en Cocotte with Harissa Morocco Spice Blend and Arbequina EVOO
- Italian-Style Salsa Verde from Vinaigrettes and Other Dressings by Michele Anna Jordan
- Roasted Asparagus with Walnut-Parmesan Crust
- Our Reusable Totes & Bulk Olive Oil Help You Stay Eco-Conscious
- Pie Crust Berry Kolackis with Lemon Glaze
Holiday Baking Recipe Contest!
Posted by Olivia on Fri, December 03, 2010
That’s right, ‘tis the season to give and bake, and we’re celebrating with heart-healthy holiday desserts. At The Olive Press, we’ve been busy developing holiday desserts featuring our olive oils and specialty products like fig balsamic vinegar and lavender sugar…and now it’s your turn!
Develop your very own holiday dessert recipe, using any of The Olive Press oils, vinegars, or specialty food products, and enter our user-judged recipe contest!
The rules are simple: Submit an original recipe, complete with typed out recipe and a photo. We’ll be letting our Facebook fans be the judges of this one, so tell your friends, and share with others. The more votes you pull in, the closer you get to winning!
Winner receives not only our VIP Collection Gift Box, but the recognition of your recipe and photo being published on our site.
Let the holiday baking begin!
- Something About Sonoma
- Extra Virginity - Truth in Olive Oil
- Slick Extra Virgin
- Blog Well Done
- BrokeAss Gourmet
- Cooking While Eating
- Cooking with Amy
- The Endive Chronicles
- fANNEtastic food
- Let There Be Bite
- Kee Kitchen
- Modernist Cuisine
- Oxbow Public Market
- Tagami Food, Wine & Travel