Recent Blog Entries
- DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Olive Oil Scrub
- Springtime Vegetable Eggs en Cocotte with Harissa Morocco Spice Blend and Arbequina EVOO
- Italian-Style Salsa Verde from Vinaigrettes and Other Dressings by Michele Anna Jordan
- Roasted Asparagus with Walnut-Parmesan Crust
- Our Reusable Totes & Bulk Olive Oil Help You Stay Eco-Conscious
- Pie Crust Berry Kolackis with Lemon Glaze
Got Olives? Join us for Community Press Day!
Posted by Olivia on Thu, October 21, 2010
It’s officially harvest season, and amidst the excitement of bottling, harvesting, milling, bottling again, more harvesting (you get the picture), we can’t help but count the days until Community Press Day!
Each year, we hold Community Press Day as a way for each home grower of olives to bring in their small batches and join us as we create olive oil from purely community-grown olives. Meet your neighbors, try some food, and see first-hand how olive oil is pressed. It’s a highlight of the year.
To make the date even tastier, we will have a food and wine tent on site. Enjoy a glass of Jacuzzi’s finest wine, try a sample of artisanal paella, or sample our Olio Nuovo (first olive pressing of the season!) on grilled appetizers. It’s going to be a full day of pressing and feasting—so bring the family and take the day to relax with us.
Save the date of November 28th, the first Sunday after Thanksgiving, for Community Press Day—and stay tuned for more details!
- Something About Sonoma
- Extra Virginity - Truth in Olive Oil
- Slick Extra Virgin
- Blog Well Done
- BrokeAss Gourmet
- Cooking While Eating
- Cooking with Amy
- The Endive Chronicles
- fANNEtastic food
- Let There Be Bite
- Kee Kitchen
- Modernist Cuisine
- Oxbow Public Market
- Tagami Food, Wine & Travel