Recent Blog Entries
- DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Olive Oil Scrub
- Springtime Vegetable Eggs en Cocotte with Harissa Morocco Spice Blend and Arbequina EVOO
- Italian-Style Salsa Verde from Vinaigrettes and Other Dressings by Michele Anna Jordan
- Roasted Asparagus with Walnut-Parmesan Crust
- Our Reusable Totes & Bulk Olive Oil Help You Stay Eco-Conscious
- Pie Crust Berry Kolackis with Lemon Glaze
Gingerbread Treats for Fido: Handcrafted with EVOO and Holiday Love
Posted by Olivia on Wed, November 03, 2010
You’re gearing up for the holiday season: planning menus, shopping for gifts, and decorating the house. In all of your winter preparations, don’t forget Fido!
We are just tickled to be offering our newest Heart Healthy Dog Treats: homemade gingerbread houses and gingerbread snowmen! Each gingerbread house is handcrafted right here in Sonoma, one at a time and individualized for your dog or dogs. Made with our heart-healthy Arbequina EVOO, the houses are fully edible, complete with gum drops, pretzels, peppermint, and of course, frosting. The whole family can dig into this treat—you get to munch on the candy toppings, and Fido can enjoy the gingerbread house!
Our gingerbread snowmen are another way to lavish your best friend with holiday love. Also made with our Arbequina EVOO, these adorable dog treats feature cute frosted olive buttons on each snowman! These are the perfect stocking-stuffer for any pooch that’s on Santa’s good list this year.
Find our Gingerbread Doghouse and Gingerbread Snowman here--and happy holidays!
- Something About Sonoma
- Extra Virginity - Truth in Olive Oil
- Slick Extra Virgin
- Blog Well Done
- BrokeAss Gourmet
- Cooking While Eating
- Cooking with Amy
- The Endive Chronicles
- fANNEtastic food
- Let There Be Bite
- Kee Kitchen
- Modernist Cuisine
- Oxbow Public Market
- Tagami Food, Wine & Travel