Recent Blog Entries
- DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Olive Oil Scrub
- Springtime Vegetable Eggs en Cocotte with Harissa Morocco Spice Blend and Arbequina EVOO
- Italian-Style Salsa Verde from Vinaigrettes and Other Dressings by Michele Anna Jordan
- Roasted Asparagus with Walnut-Parmesan Crust
- Our Reusable Totes & Bulk Olive Oil Help You Stay Eco-Conscious
- Pie Crust Berry Kolackis with Lemon Glaze
Fill Up on Olive Oil at Discounted Bulk Prices
Posted by Olivia on Mon, March 05, 2012
Did you know that we sell our olive oil in bulk?! It’s a great way to fill up on fresh extra virgin olive oil for the household. Yup, that’s right; you can fill up on fresh olive oil, direct from us, to take home and use as needed.
If you’re like us, you go through bottle after bottle by the week, so it’s never a bad idea to have some extra olive oil handy in the pantry. And buying in bulk, you know you’ve always got the freshest possible, straight from the source.
Filling up with our fresh extra virgin olive oil is just a dollar an ounce, and we encourage you to bring in your own glass bottles. Some customers bring in collected and decorated wine bottles and heirloom bottles from their home kitchen collection. It’s a fabulous way to personalize your olive oil collection—while saving a bit of green! Just bring in your sanitized bottles and we can fill them up for you.
If you can’t make it to one of our two store locations in person, you can still get bulk olive oil with us on our website! To view our full listing of bulk olive oil sizes and prices that we sell online, view our info page here.
- Something About Sonoma
- Extra Virginity - Truth in Olive Oil
- Slick Extra Virgin
- Blog Well Done
- BrokeAss Gourmet
- Cooking While Eating
- Cooking with Amy
- The Endive Chronicles
- fANNEtastic food
- Let There Be Bite
- Kee Kitchen
- Modernist Cuisine
- Oxbow Public Market
- Tagami Food, Wine & Travel