Recent Blog Entries
- DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Olive Oil Scrub
- Springtime Vegetable Eggs en Cocotte with Harissa Morocco Spice Blend and Arbequina EVOO
- Italian-Style Salsa Verde from Vinaigrettes and Other Dressings by Michele Anna Jordan
- Roasted Asparagus with Walnut-Parmesan Crust
- Our Reusable Totes & Bulk Olive Oil Help You Stay Eco-Conscious
- Pie Crust Berry Kolackis with Lemon Glaze
Farmers Market Weekly Update: Walnut Creek!
Posted by Olivia on Fri, May 13, 2011
Get ready, Nother Bay’ers, we’ve added another farmers market to our summer roundup: Walnut Creek!
Every Tuesday, from 10am to 2pm, we’ll be taking the Walnut Creek Farmers Market by storm with our olive oil tasting station and vendor booth. It’s a great market that where folks stroll by to listen to the live music, check out the crafting vendors, and bring their families to just relax under the sun.
Come on by and check us out!
- Something About Sonoma
- Extra Virginity - Truth in Olive Oil
- Slick Extra Virgin
- Blog Well Done
- BrokeAss Gourmet
- Cooking While Eating
- Cooking with Amy
- The Endive Chronicles
- fANNEtastic food
- Let There Be Bite
- Kee Kitchen
- Modernist Cuisine
- Oxbow Public Market
- Tagami Food, Wine & Travel