Recent Blog Entries
- DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Olive Oil Scrub
- Springtime Vegetable Eggs en Cocotte with Harissa Morocco Spice Blend and Arbequina EVOO
- Italian-Style Salsa Verde from Vinaigrettes and Other Dressings by Michele Anna Jordan
- Roasted Asparagus with Walnut-Parmesan Crust
- Our Reusable Totes & Bulk Olive Oil Help You Stay Eco-Conscious
- Pie Crust Berry Kolackis with Lemon Glaze
Day One of Artisanal LA: a Fest of Food, Crafts, and Local Finds
Posted by Olivia on Sun, October 24, 2010
Yesterday I had the pleasure of visiting our booth at Artisanal LA, where our resident olive oil expert, Matt Gaffney, was pouring samples of our delicious olive oils, left and right. Among the numerous festival attendees, sampling from various food and craft vendors down the aisles of the Cooper Building, many found their way over to The Olive Press, where they were hungry to learn about our extra virgin olive oils.
Other foods and treats represented at Artisanal LA this year include confectionaries, condiments, soups, coffees, toffees, and cute handmade kitchen knickknacks. Highly recommended for anyone who loves to eat or cook—wait, that’s you!
If you didn’t get a chance to swing by Artisanal LA yesterday, the fest continues all afternoon today (10/25) running from 11:00am until 6:00pm. Check out the event site for details on location, tickets, and parking. Well worth the trip out if you are in the Los Angeles area.
We’re having a ball at Artisanal LA this weekend, and we hope to see you there!
- Something About Sonoma
- Extra Virginity - Truth in Olive Oil
- Slick Extra Virgin
- Blog Well Done
- BrokeAss Gourmet
- Cooking While Eating
- Cooking with Amy
- The Endive Chronicles
- fANNEtastic food
- Let There Be Bite
- Kee Kitchen
- Modernist Cuisine
- Oxbow Public Market
- Tagami Food, Wine & Travel