Recent Blog Entries
- Fava Bean, Ricotta, Mint and Limonato Fritters w/ Lemon Yogurt Sauce
- DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Olive Oil Scrub
- Springtime Vegetable Eggs en Cocotte with Harissa Morocco Spice Blend and Arbequina EVOO
- Italian-Style Salsa Verde from Vinaigrettes and Other Dressings by Michele Anna Jordan
- Roasted Asparagus with Walnut-Parmesan Crust
- Our Reusable Totes & Bulk Olive Oil Help You Stay Eco-Conscious
All-Natural Gourmet Pastas Just Released!
Posted by Olivia on Fri, June 03, 2011
New from our kitchens at The Olive Press is a line of All-Natural Gourmet Pastas! So far, your feedback has been amazing; we knew you would love these! Each 12-ounce bag contains a gourmet variety that’s been handmade, cut, and rolled—giving you a texture and flavor that can only be found in truly fresh pasta.
We currently have four varieties of our Gourmet Pasta: Lemon Pepper Linguine; Black Olive & Garlic Fettuccine; Spinach, Carrot, & Beet Fettuccine; and Garlic Parsley Angel Hair. Each variety has its own flavor profile, shape, texture, and color—and best of all, there are absolutely no artificial colors or preservatives. These are the real deal!
Because of the wonderful vegetables and herbs already infused in the pastas, you don’t need much else to make these into complete meals. A splash of our citrus olive oils, olive tapenades, and a bit of pasta sauce is all it will take to make something authentically Italian and artisanal at home. Need some inspiration? Check out our recipe for Lemon Pepper Linguine with Basil Pesto. Bon appetite!
- Something About Sonoma
- Extra Virginity - Truth in Olive Oil
- Slick Extra Virgin
- Blog Well Done
- BrokeAss Gourmet
- Cooking While Eating
- Cooking with Amy
- The Endive Chronicles
- fANNEtastic food
- Let There Be Bite
- Kee Kitchen
- Modernist Cuisine
- Oxbow Public Market
- Tagami Food, Wine & Travel